Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Out on the Town

Carter and I had a grand plan this morning to run errands, take a walk along our fun downtown 3rd Street, and attend story time at the library. Of course Carter didn't get the memo about our super fun morning, so he fell asleep before errand #1. He slept through errand #2 and #3, which were thankfully drive through or up errands, so I didn't have to wake him. I added an errand #4 (Starbucks, naturally), and still he snoozed. Plans foiled. Luckily he did wake up before it was time to pick up G, so we did get a little walk in. (And a little purchasing.)

The best part though, was playing with my camera on 3rd street. Carter was a great sport- as long as I kept up my end of the bargain and kept the M&Ms coming. I realize that I have a LOT to learn still about how to work my camera to it's full potential, and be able to record what it is I see in my mind. It was SO fun though to spend the morning with my little guy.

Here are a few of my favorites...















Happy. Happy. Happy!

3 comments:

neeter said...

I love them. The close up of his feet the best!

Melanie Penelope said...

My favorite is the one holding the blanket. So cute.

Sorry your plans were foiled!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

I love the red wall ones especially. The one of Carter sitting is so sweet.