Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

News to Him

Yesterday I told Joel (sincerely) that I really didn't need flowers this year. I really meant it. I wasn't sure what came over me, (I can't help it, I love overpriced red roses), until today when I was walking down 3rd street, and a force stronger than I could resist pulled me into the shoe store.

Photobucket

Thank you Honey, I love them.
xoxoxo
Sarri

3 comments:

Brambleberry said...

That's hilarious! Lovin' the shoes. :)

Danielle said...

I resisted the croc train for as long as I could, but broke down this year. Love 'em. I have the prima flats (of course in red...maybe in black too) and wear them all the time.

Love the mary janes on you! :)

Melanie Penelope said...

Do you love your Crocs? I haven't gotten on the bandwagon yet but have been very tempted... should I?