Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Church Clothes

Photobucket

This morning I got Carter out of the shower, dried him off, then laid a church outfit out for him.  Khaki colored cords, a cute gymboree shirt with a tiger on it, and khaki socks.

Then I went about my morning business of making breakfast, etc.

A while later I noticed that he still wasn't accounted for, nor had I seen him in his church outfit.  I sent Madeline to check on the situation . . . and then went back to my morning business.

A bit later down the stairs came a very cute cowboy- all decked out- and a very proud big sister.  He wasn't wearing even close to what I'd picked for him, but dang, he was darling!
Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Mom said...

Chuckle! Chuckle! So cute! Love the COWBOY burse!

Anonymous said...

Simply. Adorable!

Michelle said...

So cute! How can God not love that walking into the church? :)

CB said...

I love hte man-purse...WITH FRINGE!!! Too cute!