Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

More Like It

The second soccer weekend was much more "Fall Soccer-esque" for our liking.  G is loving soccer again this fall - and has found that he really likes playing goalie.  While I am positive we won't make it through without a cleat in my sweet boy's rib or face, but in the meantime he sure is a fan.  He told me, "Mom.  I figured out how to get goalie.  When my coach says, 'Who wants to be goalie?', I just stand by him, and raise my hand!"  It's exciting to see him have longer, more frequent moments of focus, and of course, watching him run around with his 3 best buddies never gets old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He also loves a good throw in.  He's usually the first one to get to a throw in- despite which team is actually throwing in.

Photobucket
Carter is always Mr. Social at the game. He loves to see his buddy, Dave!

No comments: