Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Zoo

Earlier in October our kids got a 4 day weekend. We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and a day off to use our Zoo pass. Papa Vroom Vroom, who will be leaving soon for the winter joined us too.

We thought we'd be in the clear, going to the zoo on a Friday instead of a weekend day, but with most of Western Oregon on a statewide inservice day, it was SO crowded! We had to park in the overflow lot, and then wait for 3 bus loads to transport us to the zoo.

Once in, it was FREEZING. I dropped too much $$ on a cozy sweatshirt (totally worth it), but once we were all set we had a great day. (The sun eventually coming out didn't hurt either!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My kids love their maps!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Notice that my kids were stripped down to t's and shorts.  I paid good moola for my sweatshirt and I didn't take it off all day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day at the zoo. What's Photobucket all about?