We headed back for more. Wouldn't want to waste our last evening of magic!
Thunder Mountain Railroad is a family favorite. I tried to keep my camera on and get some fun shots. Here's what I ended up with:
Then some dinner. This little guy. Oh my. He's sure good at playing the sweet little angel, isn't he? Most the time he is pretty easy and good. But once in a while, I have to threaten to call Mickey Mouse, and then he shapes up again really quickly!
Nighttime at Disneyland is my favorite though. It's just so gorgeous.
Our favorite new tradition is riding Thunder Mountain Railroad on the last night during the fireworks. We did it last time, and it worked out again this time. It's pretty cool.
On Monday we hurried back to the park for an hour's worth of rides (5!). Nana Pam and I did a little shopping, and then back to the hotel to meet the bus that would take all 28 of us to the airport. We were at the airport quite a while, but it was a fun time to chat and the kids to play- they hadn't all spent a lot of time together.
All in all, a great trip and we can't wait to go again. Thanks everyone for making it happen! Who's in for next time?!?!?!?




3 comments:
I love the blurry pics that I took on Thunder Mtn too. I was so shocked that T loves that one.
I LOVE the pic of sweet Carter with his arms crossed and the nighttime close-up of the balloons. Awesome!
I'm in!!!
That is a great picture of Carter...so sweet. And such the serious bunch on the bus. Clearly not the bunch that just had a fab time in in the happiest-place-on-earth!? ha!
Post a Comment