So today, I was determined to Get Stuff Done. I've felt like CRUD all week and it isn't pretty around here. Well, it's never really pretty, but worse than usual. Plus, with the crud has been an excess of tv time for Carter boy and web surfing for me, so we were un-teching for the morning.
I was sorting socks and unders- that stuff adds up quick! And Carter was putting everyone's stuff away. We were talking and counting and sorting and singing, and I was thinking what great quality time we were spending together, even while Getting Stuff Done, and how much fun we were having, blah blah blah.
Then it came around to 10:15 and I realized we'd better get to the grocery store before going to pick up Garrett. And Carter, said, "Mama, me HUNDY!" (hungry)
And then it hit me. My son had been up since 6:30, and I HAD NOT FED HIM. Ooops!
It's a good thing he loves me.



2 comments:
Sounds a lot like the week I had. Good thing kids forget quickly huh?
Hurray, maybe we will see you! It will be just Daphne, Mike's mom, and I! I'm excited to just give her undivided attention on her first trip there.
I need info on how to do those reservations...My new e-mail is.
stef._____@gmail.com ______is my last name
Let's talk and hopefully we will see you guys.
Stef
Post a Comment