Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Disney, Saturday

Today we had early entry to the park (Magical Morning!), and then a character breakfast with the whole crew!
This boy loves his teacups!

For our "Magical Morning" the Gibsons went to Fantasyland for a bit and Autotopia. Autotopia is not fun. It's torture. It takes forever and is NOT FUN. No matter how much you tell yourself it will be fun? It's not! See:


Ok, so these guys are having a little fun!
We had decided that we'd meet at the castle for a group photo and then walk over together.

The lady who we recruited to take our picture had a hard time. And for some reason my camera had an allergic reaction to her and it didn't TAKE ONE SINGLE PICTURE. We had agreed as a group we'd only use one camera so the bad camera lady wouldn't have to do a bunch of stuff. Thankfully I checked my camera before we completely dispersed and we had Joel's dad redo it with another camera. I still can't figure out what the deal was with mine- it acted up for about an hour, and then no problems the rest of the time!
So here is my one group shot. I think Cb has a few more!


All the kids- this pictures makes me belly laugh out loud whenever I look at it because Mary was determined that Kayleen would not miss the kid group shot, and Kayleen was equally as determined to sit it out. Mary won, but Kayleen put up quite a fight! :)


Next was our character breakfast. Minnie greeted us.

These are the kids that started playgroup. (Plus Tyler who moved when they were all 2 or 3.) Hard to believe that they are all 8/9 now. We've all been through a lot together!

Later, we enjoyed a parade . . .




And spun on bugs.



This was also the day that G went on the super big rollercoaster. Oh, he was so excited and happy. I was so nervous about it that I couldn't sit by him- I made Joel. No worries though, throughout the whole trip G wanted to sit by Joel or Papa Bill the whole time.
(not my picture)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoop...Ty got a shoutout! :)

I laughed when I saw your group shot and that woman is behind you doing rabbit ears! Whateva.

I love the pic of all the moms...miss you girls!