(Lots of pics. I should have cropped and edited them, but I am way too tired! If I wait to post this, it will never happen . . . )

We had a full day- it was busy, I am tired, but these kind of days are just my favorite.
We started the day with an intense kindergarten soccer game. (Yes! Kinder soccer games can be a little intense, but trust me, it makes it fun to watch!) I have no pictures because, well, I am one of the coaches and pictures don't often happen there.
While we were at the game, across town our favorite egg hunt was happening. So, later in the day, we gathered some friends and had an egg hunt of our own.

It was awesome. I love our friends.

I love these kids.

My boys are so funny and different. I am not even kidding- Garrett was finished finding his 12ish eggs and Carter had ONE. Sissy helped Carter get a good amount though, in the end, and Garrett was thrilled to plop down and go through his loot with his buddies. Us adults stood around and talked while our kids played, searched for any eggs still hiding.





Maddy and Alyssa look so old here. Annie and I were talking last night about Easter 9 years ago, when I was sooooo pregnant. It seems like a blink from then to now. And there is my girl, almost 9 years old. It makes me want to cry a little bit.
My Uncle Chad is in town for the weekend, so he got to experience the egg hunt and then later this evening he and Mom came over for dinner and egg dying.








All in all, a great day. So much to be thankful for.
1 comment:
It looks like a great time was had by all the kiddos. We totally missed out on the egg hunts this year. We had too many things going this morning. So Ry will have to settle for the at home kind and the one at Grandma's house.
Post a Comment