Sunday was our day to take the girls to American Girl Place in LA. Prior to the trip Teresa had priced renting cars, vans, and limos. Lucky for us, Limos won out and the girls were SO excited! (So were the moms and grandmas.)
Once at American Girl there was much to do!
Hair to be done . . .
Lunch to be had . . .
and Dolls to be given a home.
While we don't usually live this way- decadent and extravagent- it was sure fun for a day. Madeline kept saying, "Mom! Thank you SO much for bringing me here!" And as I watched the girls talk and laugh and smile, I thought of my childhood friend Sara, and how priceless memories like these are.



1 comment:
Ahhh-Sara. . .I always thought she would come back in our lives when you were adults. I remember one time when we were in Bellingham, and you spotted someone with an American Girl doll at the Yacht Club. We went over & talked to her. It wasn't long after that you got the much desired Kirsten. . .such good memories!
Post a Comment