Carter and Nana Pam are going to Idaho for a quick trip this weekend.
On Saturday, Joel and I decided to get a baby sitter, go shopping for our upcoming trip to Disneyland, and go out to dinner to celebrate my upcoming 31st. We rarely hire babysitters, because my mom usually watches the kids.
So I called the babysitter, and said things like, "You'll have all 3 kids." And "We'll put Carter down for his nap before we leave." We seriously planned the timing so that she wouldn't have to put him down for a nap.
Hours, seriously HOURS, later I realized that Carter WOULD NOT BE HERE. BECAUSE HE WILL BE IN IDAHO. WITH MY MOM. WHICH IS WHY I CALLED THE BABYSITTER IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Do you think I should get a brain scan or something? Seriously!
Two Years
13 years ago



6 comments:
yes
scary...and you are teaching my kids tomorrow. have fun!
We mothers are wired this way.
:)
Have a great time shopping with out kids. Such a fun date day!
Love it!!! I am truly genuinely worried about myself too. I do things like that ALL the time.
It is a Mom thing...so much to do, so many lists to check things off of, etc. I bet he had a great time with Nana and I bet you guys had a nice night out...and hopefully bought some clothes for sun in Disneyland. It was 80s while were there and then will head into mid 70s later this week I think.
Yes, I ordered it from Blurb. It's a great company.
Post a Comment