Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Science Girl


When Madeline brought home the paper work for the annual science fair, I was kind of hoping it would get lost before we had time to discuss it. But Maddy really wanted to participate, and being the stereotypical housewife that I am, I left it up to the man of the house to do the science teaching. (Leave the cooking to me! I'm all about promoting stereotypes.)





They had a lot of fun doing it, and Maddy did learn a lot. She was quite knowledgeable while presenting to her class.

And, much to our surprise, SHE WAS ONE OF 5 WINNERS AT HER SCHOOL! (And, yes, there were more than 5 projects. A lot more!) She had to miss the district Science Fair because we were in Disneyland, but still. It's been quite a year for our girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did this once and it's so cool! I'm sure Maddie explained it fabulously.