May 17, 2008
I have the funnest cousins. We have so many great memories from over the years. I remember building forts in their basement, jumping on beds in Grandma's back bedroom, and all 4 of us sleeping in one bed. (I had an entire half to myself, and the rest of them had strict instructions not to cross the line that I'd drawn down the middle- don't forget, I am an only child!) Some of my best childhood memories are of summer days at their house, German pancakes in the morning from Aunt Janelle, lots of hugs and kind words from Uncle Jody, and pjs and playing all day with 'the cousins.'
Now that we are 'all grown up', we are in different places in our lives, but it's still pretty fun to get together and reconnect when we can. (Which is absolutely not often enough.) Thankfully, this was one of those weekends. While celebrating Jolena's wedding, we still got some time to connect, laugh, share memories, and get caught up on each other's lives. I sure love you all . . . and I miss you already!
Now that some of us may or may not be 30, we must watch the double chins! The chins!
This is how these boys roll. (I don't think I have many single readers, but, yes ladies, at least one is single.)
We're working on flowers here. I love how Jaman is concentrating!
Sweet Jaman and Sweet Sissy
Nice chins! (P.S. I'm strapless, not topless!)
Siah and Carter Mac
And, um, this one gets no explanation, but I am sure it will serve it's purpose...




1 comment:
What a wonderful weekend with lots of memories! Do you think Drew & Jolena are in Greece yet? Nice job, Sis!
Post a Comment