Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sockmonkeys! Times THREE!

Check out what I found on Esty, thanks to my friend. I ordered all 3 of the sockmonkey ones for Carter's room. I have been searching for such a set for the past 2 years. So excited! Maybe Aunt Minnie will help me pick out frames?

Isn't all her stuff cute? I am trying to figure out how to incorporate more of her stuff into our kid areas...maybe the new playroom? Hmmmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are darling paintings. love the sock monkeys. Love them all!

neeter said...

I was wanting a few things from her site as well. They are just so kid friendly without being cutesy.

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

So cute! Great decoration. Once you get them up you'll have to post a picture of his room so I can see.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee!! I ordered the polar bears and the gang at halloween. I asked her if she would do a hedgehog family and she said she just might!