
Little Miss Guestbook...

Garrett's first piece of cake.

Gorgeous centerpieces. Maddy and Aunt Bec drove all over looking for mums. When I called them just after they found these, Maddy said, "Mom! We hit the jackpot!"

Aren't they so cute? Grammy just looked absolutely beautiful.

This is how Carter spent a good chunk of the party. He did wake for a bit, and then Uncle Chad got him back to sleep. So sweet.

Grammy and her sister, Aunt Charlotte.

Garrett's 2nd piece of cake.

The younger generation. Some of these are distant cousins. (Their grandmas are 1st cousins.) My mom and aunts got a kick out of seeing my kids run around and have fun with their cousins' grandkids. Life sure comes full circle.

Minnie visiting with Uncle Bill, while Bissy chats it up with Jared. :)

Aunt Peggy and Uncle Sully surprised us and drove all the way from Salt Lake City! Here is Papa visiting with them and Uncle Bill and Aunt Carolyn.

It was a very special day filled with so many family members and friends. Tonight we are going through the cards with Grammy and there are HUNDREDS. It is incredible the amount of love people have for my grandma. What a legacy that is for the rest of us. My mom, aunts, and I were talking this morning about how it would be doubtful if the rest of us added together would have that many people celebrating with us.



2 comments:
Too fun! My mom was in Boise this week. I hope she got to see your mom. Grandma Van and Uncle Jim came up for the weekend, so I got to see my grandma too!
I want a party like that!
Post a Comment