
About halfway through the ride, Carter finally got really comfortable, and insisted on sitting between Papa and I instead of on my lap. Then he put his sweet little hand right up by Papa's to 'help' steer.

Grammy and Carter have always been great buddies.


I love this picture of my Grammy and my babies.

That night we all went over to Marian and Thom's gorgeous new house for dinner and Grammy opened all her cards. Berkley gave her this beautiful picture. She found it in the Old Calvary Baptist Church that my grandparents used to go to (and my mom and her siblings went to as kids, I think). It was a bulletin from 1952, and Berkley framed it herself! Isn't that amazing?


Sissy reading Grammy the card I picked out. (I cried, of course.)

And Sissy reading Grammy the card from her, Garrett, and Carter.



No comments:
Post a Comment