Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RRRROOOOOAAARRRRR!



The Gibson Five are all going to be characters from "Wizard of Oz" for Halloween (known to Garrett as Lizard of Oz). Today Carter's lion costume arrived from Old Navy. I do realize I am biased, but really, he was SO cute it in! He loved it and didn't want to take it off...finally a couple of hours later I think he got a little warm. He roared and waved his arms and jumped around...he is just hilarious and we often find ourselves giggling at his antics.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sooo cute! I wish my kids would let me dress us all in a theme! But they never have, except last year we were all piratey characters for Garrett's birthday party.

neeter said...

I think I love him! ROAR!

Julia said...

K, so who is going to be who?

Carter makes a darling Lion.

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Such a cute little Lion you have!! How adorable. This year I have to find a super cute little costume for Callum since Cade wants to be either a pirate or a bat (so much for cuddly)!