Yesterday I realized with a start that we didn't have a proper trick-or-treat bag for Carter! The kids and I visited the botique-ish shop that my mom got The Bigs' bags a few years back, but of course they had none. So Maddy suggested that we make one! We all got so excited and went to work last night. We all contributed, and had a great time. (Well, Carter's contribution was constant entertainment...) For those of you who know ANYTHING about us, you know we are NOT a crafty family, but hey! We can pull together in a pinch! I won't say that the finished product is completely fabulous, but I do love it. I love that we all worked on it, and the love that was put into it from The Bigs for their little brother is simply something money can't buy!

Proof that I actually did some stitching!

Joel- multitasking!

Go Garrett!

Finished product- cute, huh?


Little Pumpkin with his older brother and sister.

5 comments:
Oh wow!! I love it! I love that it's a different color orange, too. What a great job you all did!
Fantastic!! I love it, and the story that will always follow it!! Way to go, you clever Mama!
Ummm...I'm thinking you could put that treat bag company out of business!! It looks amazing! And SO much like the storebought, but you're right, it's even better because everyone made it for Carter. :)
Do you even get how amazing I think you are. . .all the time? Despite meltdowns and tiredness, you just bring so much to your family, and your extended family. . .which includes me. I need to get better at my photograpy. I posted again today, so take a look!
wow, you are completely crafty. Love the bags.
Post a Comment