Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Typos

I am a pretty fast typer. Typist? Fast, but not exactly what you'd call . . . accurate. Now that I do some emailing, texting, and sometimes blogging on my iphone, my typos have increased. I usually correct myself, but sometimes the typos that I send (or recieve) seriously make me "LOL". (I never use that acronym IRL, BTW. (For my parents: IRL= In Real Life and BTW= By The Way and LOL=Laugh out Loud)

Some examples:
  • Hey! How's it hoing?
  • I've been sooo busty lately! (I wish!)
  • If you want the ham to be all sugar this year, I need you to stop at Costco and get the kind I like. (FYI 'ham' was supposed to be 'jam'- because some years I sweeten my jam with honey and Joel likes it better with sugar)
  • If she wants to hot a letter, too, I'd live that! (This was one I received from a fellow iphoner- I can't even remember what it was supposed to be!)
As much as I'd love to blame it all on the iphone, I've been doing the busty/busy move for years now. That's all I've got right now, but this will probably be a topic that gets updated now and then, because, well, seriously- some stuff just has to be shared.

4 comments:

neeter said...

LOL! BTW you don't want to be busty!

CB said...

That makes me laugh!!!

I have my fair share of typos (ate instead of are...and fir instead of for), but what I seem to have problems with is sending to the WRONG person. It may have only been to Allison, but still, gotta be more careful...

Can I call you the World's Bustiest Mom now? Can I??? Please.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious.

Becky said...

A woman wanted my baked bean recipe, and I needed her email to send it to, so I texted her. . .if you want my NAKED bean recipe, I will need your email address!! I need to proofread!