Garrett: You know why I HATE t-ball?
Me: You don't hate t-ball! But why?
Garrett: Because when I'm the base runner those other team kids are MEAN they always call me a loser and stuff.
Me: What?!?
Joel (sort of more excited than I liked): That's called trash talking!
Me: Garrett, that's not okay! You just ignore them, that's really naughty.
Garrett (in his super serious Marlboro Man voice): Well. Last time the kid said, 'I know about everything. Even space.' And I said, 'Everyone knows about space.'
Burn!
But seriously, can you believe these six-year-olds trash talk? What?!?
Two Years
13 years ago



3 comments:
That is too funny! (Um, but wrong....and hilarious!!)
Trash talking, ey? Ryan hates when the other team's kid gets in his face and says "Ha! You're out!" if he doesn't get to the base in time. He always turns around and tells them that's not nice and then walks off in a disgusted manner off the field. He does love t-ball though. ;)
Baseball, man! I've heard more rude talkin' out of kids at baseball games than anywhere else. I swear.
Post a Comment