Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Field Trips


Today was G's kindergarten field trip to the Gilbert House in Salem, and also the carousel. Joel went with G's class, and he periodically throughout the day I got texts that said things like, "This is the craziest field trip ever! Kids running everywhere! I lost one for 5 minutes!!!" Aside from losing a child, (don't worry none of yours!), it sounds like they had lots of fun.

Joel isn't as obsessive a photographer as I am, but he did get this cute one of Garrett and 2 of his buddies. I love it, so I didn't complain (too much) about the lack of pictures.

Last week Joel rode the 2 hour bus ride to Newport with Maddy's class. They went to the Marine Science Center, and it sounded like a good time, minus the bus ride with kids throwing up. And yes, I got texts about that too!


My daughter in the 'Crab Lab'. Like Nana, like Mother, like Daughter, much?

I just can't believe my kids are nearly ready for FIRST AND FOURTH grades! What?!?!?

No comments: