present. Joel always finds cards that make me laugh or cry. (This one
made me cry.)
Then, naturally we went to Starbucks, and headed off to find
breakfast. We wanted to take Joel to The Friendly Toast restaurant,
but the wait was long and we weren't up for it! So? We went to
Dunkin' Donuts (they are EVERYWHERE around here) and then went to the
mall. I needed to pick up a few things for Sissy's birthday the
following day.
Then we ate at Chipolte's which is a favorite at home. I think it's
ridiculously silly to go on vacation and eat at a chain, but with kids
sometimes easy is such a relief.
After lunch we decided that Joel would take the kids to a movie
(Monsters vs Aliens- in 3d!) and I would take my book and the suitcase
FULL of dirty laundry to the nearby laundry mat. I know that doesn't
sound like a fun thing to do on Mother's day, but I love my alone
time, so it was all good.
The kids loved the movie, and I got all our clothes clean, and was
also very thankful that I don't have to do laundry mats very often.
We went back to the hotel for a nap and then enjoyed dinner at the
local Brewery. It was truly such a nice day and we all enjoyed each
other.
Sent from my iPhone



1 comment:
MMMM!!! Dunkin Donuts. My favorite, and yes, they are EVERYWHERE here on the East Coast. Call me crazy but I just think Starbucks' coffee is bitter, and DD is nice and smooth. Mmm.
Post a Comment