Well, it's not just me. None of you have been doing that great either now, have you?
For me it's been a bit of bloggers block, (hey, that's cute), a lot of busy, and a touch of wow-this-weather-is-FREAKINGAWESOME-so-let's-do-stuff-outside.
Last weekend was the first in, I don't know, a month? That all the Gibson 5 were HOME. All in the same state! At our house! Plus, my dad, "Papa Vroom Vroom" (Maddy named him that when she was learning to talk, and it stuck) got home after being gone for months, so we've been hanging with him too.
But, like I said, the weather has been unreal. Just so gorgeous and perfect and it's to the point we don't even remember what our winter coats look like. Unfortunately this is Oregon and before it's really summer, we'll have to dig all that crap out again!
But for now- here is how we've been spending a big chunk of our time:



3 comments:
Guilty...there will be LOTS of postdating on my blogs. I just haven't gotten to it lately! I do have to say that Ryan shares the "lucky #10" t-ball shirt with Garrett. Ryan had his first out in the second game, and let's just say he was not happy. He went and told Tom (who was helping coach) that boy (pointing to 1st base) made him out and told him to go sit on the bench. He said he needs to learn to share the base and play nice. Too funny! He is loving it though.
Jeff: I know one way you can work on your tan.
CB: Really? How?
Jeff: let the boys play baseball.
Hardy-har-har. Like that is ever going to happen! (I realize that I am probably jinxing myself...watch. Both boys become professional baseball players. Ughh!)
You've been wayyy better than me. We finally got our computer fixed and now I am totally overwhelmed at the month and a half of back blogging.
Post a Comment