Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

That's the Atlantic!

We are not in Oregon, contrary to what the weather looks like!
After breakfast we walked around downtown Portsmouth, got a Starbucks
for me, and took pics by North Church.
Then we hopped in the rental car (Michelle and Judy, don't forget that
I drove in Italy and Germany, although Boston is right up there with
crazy drivers and what's up with no lines on the road???!!!) and went
to the Seacoast Science Center. It's a small center that focuses on
the local marine life. It was laid back and the kids really enjoyed
it. They also liked climbing on the rocks down by the water.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Although I still think your driving efforts are nothing short of heroic! :)

Paige Lomas said...

Pacific, Atlantic...your kids know more bodies of water from their days, months and weeks of travel than I do! They are so blessed!