Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RIP

Rest in peace, sweet 50mm 1:1.8. You will be dearly missed.

:( :( :(

6 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Oh sad!! What happened? :(

Allison said...

Abby: Mom! I want to see the cramra again.
Me: What?
Abby: The cramra. With the hair.
Me: WHAT?!
Abby: On Sarri's bwog. The bwoken cramra with the hair hind it.

And upon further inspection, it is indeed a broken camera that looks like it has hair behind it.

Funny girl. Not so funny broken camera.

Judy said...

I have no idea what that is, but it looks bad.

Bethany said...

Oh sad day! I would cry. For a long time.

Mary said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :( :( :(

Sarah Butler said...

Okay, the SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY 50 mm as well! What are the chances?:) Well, I guess I did drop it in a beach parking lot. So, pretty good, I guess.