Grabbing a quick coffee before we board. For those of you who don't
know every intimate detail of my life, (I know there aren't many of
you), we are flying to Boston to meet up with Joel (he's at a
conference for a week). Instead of being stressed about flying cross
country with 3 kids and no hubby, I am choosing to be excited about an
opportunity for a new adventure. At least, I keep telling myself
that! Ha!
Two Years
13 years ago




7 comments:
Such a fun adventure!! Have a blast!
You'll do great! I used to fly to Texas by myself twice a year until I had Josh, and then I told Chris it wasn't happening again until our youngest was two. Or maybe three.
Happy Adventure morning! I'll be thinking of you guys and I know you'll have such a fun time!!
I'm excited for you. I hope you guys have a great time!
Have a great trip! I know you'll have a wonderful helper in Maddy should you need an extra hand. :) Enjoy!
Wow! Hope you didn't blow the whole trip budget on that one stop at Starbucks! Hee hee. :) You know I kid. And I love ya. And you'll do great. Have fun!
You guys are busy travelers:) That sounds so fun Sarri. I await the pictures...
Post a Comment