it aloud and said, "What kind of welcome is THAT?!?!"
We made it across the US in one piece. The flight was pretty
uneventful. Actually getting out of Boston was a little tricky. To be
honest, getting out of the Hertz lot was tricky, but now we're with
Joel at the hotel. (We are in Portsmouth, New Hampshire in case you
want to know.) He's been working 12 hour days and is pretty wiped,
but he went to the pool with us and watched us swim and then we
ordered room service. Fun! This hotel's target clients are definitely
not in our demographic - more upper business class than large wild
families (we had the pool completely to ourselves!!!), so I'm off to
make plans that will keep us busy during the day and bring us back
here dead tired at night!
Oh- and the pic is of my dead tired little travelers watching Disney
channel.




6 comments:
Oh my word. You are super woman. Are you telling me you rented a car with your 3 kids in tow and drove yourself to the hotel??? Talk about fetal position--me, I'm in it just thinking about that!
But of course I will barely drive to Salem. :)
I'm with Judy! I will drive to Salem, but Portland a little more timid. But New Hampshire? Boston? HECK NO! And you were worried about flying with 3 kids by yourself? THAT was the easy part! :) Have some room service for us...sounds fun!
C'mon down...I just checked Yahoo Maps and we are merely 7 hours southwest of you!! That could fill up your day (and more).
Seriously, hope you find some fun adventures up in NH.
Live free or die...hee, hee. The Delaware Welcome sign used to say "Delaware Small Wonder Home of Tax-Free Shopping" No sales tax and that is our claim to fame??! Sad.
Glad you guys made it safe. Watch out for those Boston drivers; they like to use the horn and flip the finger! Have a fun and safe trip!
What...??? You didn't fly the plane too? Super Mom! You totally inspire me.
Post a Comment