Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Helllooooo Broomfield, Colorado!

I have a tracker on my blog. See it there, just down, to the right? Yep. Every once in a while I give it a click and wonder who is checking up on us. It's kind of interesting, there are people all over the country clicking in to the Gibson Five. It's a little nerve wracking as well. I try to keep an ounce of anonymity on here, but probably not enough.

In the past 24 hours I have had clicks from Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, California, Alaska, Ecuador (Hi Danielle!), Texas (really?!?!?) and of course the PacNW.

To whoever spent 18 minutes reading from the Lutheran Medical Center in Broomfield, Colorado- hope you are feeling better.

There are some 'unknowns' too- but the ip addy is included, and it's often the same one, so I am wondering if it's an iphone or something? Maybe Joel.

Anyway. You all really need to get Google reader, then you wouldn't have to click in so often. Also, you could comment so I know who you are! Seriously!

5 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

Wow, I must get a tracker. How fun. But that would imply that people other than my family/friends would be interested in reading my blog...even they are maybe not that interested? Who knows. I like the blog therapy and like that I have a diary of sorts with great pictures.

Paige Lomas said...

btw, your title was ringing in my ears like you were Oprah or something.

Anonymous said...

lol. You crack me up. I take it your blog isn't set to private.....See you in a few days!

Stefanie said...

That is really cool. I love this blogging thing.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what day it was, but I checked on my hubby's work computer (shh!) from Florida. Did that show up? :)