Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back.

Ok, not 'sexy' so much as plain ol' blogging.

Yes, this is me posting 6ish blogs at once.

I wanted to get caught up. Remember, this blog is for me as much (or more) than it is for you.

I won't blame you if you don't read them all . . . tonight.

Ha.

You can choose from:
Trick or Treat!
Final Soccer Match
First Day of School!
Family Project
History
Beach Weekend


P.S. Yes, I totally post dated all my entries. Hey if I can't change that small part of my reality to make me look organized and 'with it', then what can I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed them all... :)

Sarah Butler said...

I did this a few weeks ago - but I didn't know you could post date! Dang! :)

Stefanie said...

Wow - that 6 posts in one. Must beat a record:).

Heard you met my good friend, Leah?!!