We leave in the morning for the big adventure. We'd sure covet your prayers for safe and healthy travels. You can keep track of us over here. Catch ya on the flip flop!
Love and prayers go with you. Have a wonderful time!Be calm and breathe!What a fabulous opportunity for you guys! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and then hurry home! xoxoxox
I am loving life as a mom and wife. I am unorganized, not the best housekeeper, and don't always make my kids wear their coats. I'm 30ish and am looking forward to the next decade. I'd like to say it can't be as crazy as the past 10 years, but we all know that just isn't true. I'm a teacher at heart, but that's on the back burner for right now. Our family has recently COMPLETED the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia. She is amazing and we are all blessed to have each other.
I spend my days loving on my kids, driving kids around, and trying to dig out of the laundry pile that is plotting to bury my house.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, it's here! The big adventure!! Have a FANTASTIC time, Gibsons, and I can't wait to hear all about it on the other blog! :)
Love and prayers go with you. Have a wonderful time!Be calm and breathe!What a fabulous opportunity for you guys! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and then hurry home!
xoxoxox
the "anonymous" is me...how did I do that????? Are you surprised?
I can't believe you get to go to Europe for 5 weeks! Lucky you. Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures.
Have a blast!!!
Have tons of fun! We'll be thinking and praying for you while your away. This is a trip of a lifetime...enjoy every minute.
Post a Comment