Well, we have that here in reverse. Carter LOVES Sammy the Cat. Sammy can try to sneak on past, but Carter spots her, and squeals and chases her. He isn't rough or mean with her, just super excited.
The other day, Carter decided that Sammy needed a little wipe down. It made Sammy pretty nervous, but she tried to be nice. (And don't be nervous, we'd never let Carter hurt Sammy- for either of their sakes!)
"Hi Sammy! You love me, right?"
"Right?!?"
"No- wait! Come back! Saaaammy!"
"See? I'm gentle!"
"There. I just wanted to give you a little wet wipe! Happy Tuesday Prize Day!" (Shout out to Danielle xo)



4 comments:
So funny....poor cat.
I didn't even know you had a cat!! Jack is the same way with our kitty. Funny boys.
He's so happy!! Come over and let him pet my kitties!
That is soooo cute!
Post a Comment