Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Good to be Home

It really is. We had such an AMAZING time on our adventure. We have so many memories, and 2000 pictures. (Yes, 2000.) Thank you for so many encouraging comments along the way!

But we are really, really glad to be home!

Today we got Molly again. She is just so fun. My boys are on cloud 9 and haven't left her side. Grayson is at school today, so tomorrow will be his first day back here. We can't wait!




8 comments:

Hannah said...

We are glad to have you home safely!

Brambleberry said...

Well, if that isn't just the cutest picture ever....!!!!!

I'm glad you're home safely, too!!

Judy said...

Love it! Makes me want to cry, it's just so cute to see those two!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Carter and Molly (I almost typed Marter and Colly, must not be as awake as I thought) are absolutely precious!

Julia said...

Welcome back!

Danielle said...

Your trip looked so amazing. I loved reading all about your adventures. I wish that I could just meet you for coffee at the nearest starbucks to see all 2000 pictures!

neeter said...

I love the pics of Carter and Molly. They look so sweet together.

Becky said...

Oh my!! How cute is that?