Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tree Hunt Part II

Now that the rains have stopped and the creeks have gone down, the Gibson 5 decided to take the short trip out to Papa Ed's farm this afternoon to get another Christmas tree. A few years ago we started this tradition for a tree on the landing at the top of our stairs. My dad is gone this year, but it was such a beautiful afternoon, and I wanted to check on his place after the big storm. The kitties were happy to see us! Carter loved them, and we all loved getting to go on a long walk down the airstrip. We wish you were here, Dad!


The winning tree this year!


So muddy!


I love how they're in step together. Carter just adores his Daddy.




Walking toward the pond. Carter not only walks a little slower than the rest, he gets VERY easily distracted by anything from kitties, to water, to birds flying overhead.


The pond is completely flooded. There is usually an island in the middle.



My kids are getting a little tired of the constant taking pictures. I just can't stop though- I love this camera!


Carter was enamored by the kitties. And they were so happy to have some company!












Sweet Babes...watching Daddy do the dirty work.


1 comment:

Steph said...

Well, I hope you keep taking pictures! I especially love the ones of Carter with the kitty. What a DOLL!