Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Tour of Homes

On Sunday there was a Christmas Tour of Homes, put on by the Soroptimists. My mom's house was one of the stops this year, and in my opinion was the best house on the tour!

Isn't it gorgeous?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the 'grandkids' room. So cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
15 minutes to go! Fresh flowers are always a must for my mom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just love this wreath!

Mom and I toured the first few with our friend, Nancy. She had to leave early, so then Mom and I had a relaxed lunch and finished up the tour. (And stopped at Starbucks, not gonna lie.) It was such a nice day!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yikes! Those decorations put my house to shame! How beautiful! I love that she has a grandkids room AND that she decorates it! What a treasure.

Brambleberry said...

Her house could totally be in a magazine. I'm loving all of it, especially the wallpaper!

Gorgeous!!

Off to see where I can perk my own home up a bit. Thanks for the inspiration!

Hannah said...

Pam, your house is beautiful. If I was a kid I would want to wake up in the grandkid room every morning!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so warm and happy!