Joel and I got away for a few days to celebrate our anniversary (a little early). We went to Seaside, Oregon for 2 nights. It was so nice to eat out, sleep in, and finish up some Christmas shopping. We even got to see a movie, Dan in Real Life. It was a good one!
We had a great time, but were so happy to get our hands on our sweet babes this evening.



6 comments:
Ah, too sweet!
I'm glad you guys got to get away! How fun. Hope everyone is well at the Gibson household this week! love you,
Annie
I've been out of the loop for about two weeks with a broken computer, so I'm just catching up! I love it all! Love it! Your mom's house, the blog book idea (baby books? what baby books?)and I'm so glad you two got some time away. We haven't done that kind of thing yet. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a wonderful little vacation and hope you get to do it again some time soon.
Love you
Congrats on the anniversary! Is this #8?
What a nice little getaway. We did something like that for our 3rd, but just one night and just down to the beach here in town. How was it? I'm freaking about Europe, so let me know how you did w/o the kids for just a couple of days. I had something else to say...but I forget!
Melanie
Post a Comment