Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's Beginning To Look...

Like Christmas at the Gibson Five House!

Still a bit to go, but we've had fun getting our decorations up this year! Carter has been, um, quite the helper.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The night we first got the big tree up we tried, and tried, and TRIED to get a good picture for the Christmas card.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was Garrett's year to help Daddy put the star on. It took them a couple of tries to get the technique down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's better!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He looks guilty, doesn't he?!? Always!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He knew he wasn't supposed to have the airplane ornament, but he just loves them so much! In these pictures he was trying to find the PERFECT place for it. (While trying to avoid eye contact with me.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tonight we decorated the snow tree at the top of the stairs. This is the tree we got at my dad's earlier in the week. It turned out so beautiful!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Madeline arranged this little family. She's such a sweetie.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Those sweet baby hands. I just can't get enough of them.

Finished! (Mostly!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As I look through these pictures I just think of how much we have to be thankful for. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Julia said...

These are my favorite pictures i've seen that you've taken to date! Good work Sarri. I love the one of all the kids backs putting ornaments on the tree. So cute.

neeter said...

everything looks WONDERFUL!

Becky said...

I love that you have a tree at the top of the stairs. How I love all of your little clan!! I'm counting the days. . .I can't wait to see it all in person!