Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

EIGHT YEARS!

Eight years ago today....











Happy Anniversary, Joel. I love you so much. Thank you for being my partner on this crazy journey. Thank you for laughing with me every day. Thank you for being an amazing Daddy to our babes. I feel so lucky to have you. Haven't the past 8 years been nuts? Here's to hoping the next 8 are a little more relaxed. (Yeah, right.)

9 comments:

Judy said...

Looking at those pictures, are you guys really old enough to have 3 kids?!?! Ha! Ha! Just kidding. We love you guys and are thankful for your friendship. Here's hoping that in 8 more years we'll finally be neighbors (my ultimate plan)!!! :)

neeter said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Julia said...

I remember that day...I was jealous, wishing I were getting married too!

Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I'm anonymous, btw. ;P

Melanie O.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We're right there with ya at 8 years! And, Jules, your day was just 2 months away!

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late) Sarri! I know that you and Joel have had a wonderful eight years together, and here is to having many more adventures! Love you

David said...

Congrats! Time flies though doesn't it. Hope you get 80 more.