Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sweet Memories

My sweet husband fixed up our old laptop the other day, and doing so made available tons of our old pictures...most of which I've never bothered to get developed. (I am working on that!)

Anyway, I just had to share a few.


At a couple months before Sissy turned 2. She was so funny that night- she had about 200 eyes on her ALL the time.


Garrett and Grayson at around 17 months.


Sissy and G at the pumpkin patch. They were about 4.5 and 1.5.


The boys were nearly 2 here and Sis was nearly 5.


I love this picture of G in his 'Church Clothes.' This was before the 'Church Clothes revolt,' and about a week before he turned 2.


Good grief my babies are growing so quickly!

2 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Good for you for getting some pics "out." So cute! I can't believe how young Maddy looks in the pic with her, G, & G. Even in 2 years it seems like she's changed SO much. That's really funny about G eating a banana that way. He's so funny. :)

Julia said...

Love discovering old pictures all over again! Isn't it amazing how quickly our children grow?!