TGIF! It has been a busy week as the Gibson Five get back into the swing of things! 2nd grade, preschool, ballet, MOPS, daycare, volunteering, Back to School Night, playgroup, working out...oh MAN am I exhausted! It has been fun though, and I wouldn't trade any of it. Here are a few quick updates:
Garrett: LOVES preschool! Really loves it. And I can tell his teacher 'gets' him which is a big relief! He comes home singing and telling me the poems and all about the stories. The only thing that is, well, a little concerning is that he told me his very best friend in the class is 'Bun.' The bunny puppet. :|
Maddy: LOVES 2nd grade! She is such a good example for Garrett of having a great attitude, being a good friend, and being a hard worker at school. I am so proud of her! I got to work in her classroom this week, and once again I think she has a great teacher and is going to have a wonderful year. Dance started this week for Maddy, and she was thrilled to get going again. Soccer starts next week, so that should be fun too!
Carter: Carter is HILARIOUS. This kid has SO much personality! He and Molly get a lot of 1 on 1 time Monday and Wednesday when the big boys are at school. They play, but they also have some things to work out! Carter has never been a binky baby...except when Molly is around. Then he HAS to have one. Sometimes he is kissing and hugging on Molly, and other times he climbs up on my lap and glares at her. He is saying bunches of words and knows lots of animal sounds. He has also recently discovered dancing...especially when we are in public places. It is absolutely the best. Hopefully someday I can get it on video. And then figure out how to post it here.
So. Life is good. Hopefully I will get back to taking pictures next week...once my head stops spinning!
Two Years
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment