Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Company!

We were so lucky to have Joel's sister, Jenell and her sweet baby, Dakota, with us the past 5 days for a visit. We had a great visit and Dakota and Carter have become great buddies. Pretty sweet. Jenell is an awesome Mama to Dakota, we are so proud of her!

Bumbo Seat time
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dakota's first swing
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was cooking dinner and Jenell was playing with the Bigs. I glanced over to check on Dakota, and I see Carter curled up next to him on the blanket, singing to Dakota! It was the cutest thing ever. I have no idea where Carter got that 3-hole punch, by the way! Yikes!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love how they are looking right at each other here.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kisses! More than once Jenell would say, "Why is Dakota's head WET?" And then we'd realize it was from Carter's constant kisses! Thank goodness Jenell is pretty relaxed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

neeter said...

That is so sweet!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Carter is so loving!

Julia said...

Looks like you had fun together. Dakota is getting so big.