Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Carter's New Love

Carter simply adores Pearly. Who can blame him? He often searches the house- high and low- calling, "BaBEEEEEE? BaBEEEEEEEEE!" Maddy tries to hide Pearly, but in the end even she knows their love cannot be denied. Before she left for school today, she was sure to get Pearly out of her bed and set her out for Carter before she shut her door.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. I love his baby chunk legs.

Melanie Penelope said...

Oh, that is SO sweet!!! Man, he is one cute kid. I wish I could be there and squeeze him up!

neeter said...

That is SO sweet of Maddy to share Pearly with Carter. Big sisters ROCK! I want to pick Carter up and chew on his cheekies. ((LOVE))

Hannah said...

Welcome to the Pearly Jo fan club, Carter... it is a great place to be!