
I sure haven't had much time for blogging lately, it seems. Even my picture taking has slowed down considerably lately! But Friday Garrett had his first field trip, and we joined the other preschoolers at the Apple Orchard. Garrett was all business, of course and picked a lot of apples! Carter was more interested in eating one apple the entire 2 hours we were there, but he sure was happy to be included with the big kids.







3 comments:
Hi Sarri! The field trip looks like fun. Cade's has his first field trip (to Lee Farms Pumpkin Patch) next week. I love dressing my boys alike - they're only young enough to go for it for so long, right? Guess what, the Old Navy by our house finally opened. One more reason to visit Tualatin. :) Hope you had a fun weekend. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!
I do love fall in the Pacific Northwest. I bet Garrett is loving pre-school as much as Jackson is.
There is nothing more beautiful than fall in the PNW. Man, I miss that.
Post a Comment