Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Little More Beach...

We had such a great time and I can't resist a few more of the kids!

On the walk to the beach Garrett needed to stop and blow the dandelions. There were a lot, but he just had to get 'em.


Carter loved the long walk to the beach because he got to ride in the wagon! (And yes, he does keep the hat on. "Not for babies, Carter!")


Garrett and Sweet Laney on the way to the beach. I wish I could have recorded their sweet little conversations about spider webs, dogs, and flowers.


Garrett really needed to warn Laney about this 'Family of Stickers' (his words). He let her know the importance of wearing shoes to the beach so the stickers don't go in your feet....to which she assured him that she HAD on shoes, and proceeded to stamp on top of the 'stickers.' They are sooooo darling.


Cousins playing in the sand at sunset.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love going to the beach! We got home Friday night and I'm way behind on my posting. It was so great seeing you and the family.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of them and the "stickers" - so cute!