It has been so rainy and dark this week. Of course- for Maddy's first week at camp. She has had a great attitude anyway and is just loving it. She always comes home singing at the top of her lungs and Garrett has loved learning some new songs! We have had to get pretty creative around here for Garrett this week- he is so sad with his Sissy gone on a big adventure without him. So yesterday Annie emailed me and said they were heading to the Portland Children's Museum for a sing-a-long with a local musician. I took a look at the pouring rain and decided that would be a great way to spend a rainy Wednesday! The concert ended up being cancelled, but our boys had a great time anyway at the museum, and Annie and I got to visit a teeny bit between chasing down runaways. ;)

My boys loved playing in the water. Carter was over the moon for that rubber fish.

Cade and Garrett just chillin'.

Parallel play at it's finest.

Face paint is always a big hit!


Saying goodbye is never fun. Annie and I were just laughing because both she and I take a million pictures- all the time- of our kids. Yet STILL, when we break out the camera they both act like they don't know how to pose! Hellooo! So cute and funny.

Garrett insisted that I include this one. He is such a funny boy!
1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day!
Post a Comment