Part I: Garrett
Garrett: Mom, will there be potties in heaven? Because what if I have to go potty when I am there?
Sarri: I am sure if you need to go when you get there, you'll be able to find one. Now put on your shoes.
Part II: Madeline
Sarri: You might get rained on today at camp, Sis.
Maddy, shrugs: Welp. Sometimes you get wet at camp, Mom!
Part III: Carter
Carter (In a growly voice): Ball! Ball! Ball!
Sarri: Yes, Carter, that blueberry looks like a ball.
Carter (In a growly voice): Ball! Ball! Ball!
Sarri: Yes, Carter, that grape looks like a ball.
Carter (In a growly voice): Ball! Ball! Ball!
Sarri: Yes, Carter, that light looks like a ball.
Carter (In a growly voice): Ball! Ball! Ball!
Sarri: Yes, Carter, those socks wadded up look like a ball.
He is a big fan of anything circular.
Two Years
13 years ago



1 comment:
Love the ball ball ball! and other kid conversations. Things like that make my day.
Post a Comment