Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Camp!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Next week Maddy will be attending Day Camp- for the first time ever! This is an especially sentimental step for me, as I attending this camp as a little girl, I worked there in college, and I got engaged there almost 8 years ago! Tonight we headed out there for Family Night to give Maddy a taste of what next week will be like. We had a great time and it was such a gorgeous evening. We hiked around the lake to revist where Joel proposed to me. I was all sentimental and silly, as usual. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Smile!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Now move your heads together!" BONK!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hiking around the lake.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Photo by MJG) This is where we got engaged...almost 8 years later. On the drive out Joel said, "Did you ever think that 8 years later we'd be coming out here with 3 little monkeys?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Photo by MJG) Ooooh la la!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carter loved camp.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunset.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I laughed out loud at the "bonk!" I could HEAR the coconut sound. How sweet. You'll have to tell me about this camp if we end up over yonder.

I want to see some pictures of you guys back then! Surely you took a few you can scan in and share?

Brambleberry said...

What a wonderful place. It's so fun when life starts to come full circle.

What an adorable family!

Hannah said...

I love Tilikum... I am a bit jealous. Though I don't really want her to grow up, I can't wait til Gracie is old enough for these same adventures. Enjoy camp Maddy!

Julia said...

Looks like a great place for pictures!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

You guys are so fun! I love the pics. SO looking forward to Thursday!!