
Today is the last day I am watching Grayson and Molly for the summer, so we all decided to take a field trip to The Farm (where I grew up). It was a GORGEOUS Oregon day and we all had lots of fun. Well, the kids did anyway...I was sweating trying to keep up with walking Molly and (still!) crawling Carter.

First, was the 'train' ride that Papa Vroom Vroom rigged up. They rode it out to the pond.


Next, came the canoe ride. Sweet Grayson got a little nervous because he was pretty sure he saw some stingrays in the weeds. (The weeds on land, that is.) The pond has dried up quite a bit the past few weeks, so it was mostly a 'canoe-turn around' instead of an actual ride around anything, but still fun! They saw tadpoles and dragon flies too!
While Papa and The Bigs enjoyed the pond, Carter, Molly, and I walked over to a patch of daisies for a photo shoot!





Then everyone joined in....


The kids also got an excavator demo, a tractor ride, and a 4 wheeler ride! I had 5 VERY tired kids on the ride back home...hence getting so much blogging done this afternoon!



1 comment:
Ummm...you took all those kids on a feild trip?? Where water-rides and large open fields were involved. Okay, you're officially my hero. (Sometimes I have trouble taking C & C to Target, and I've had lots of practice with that). I'm convinced you are one of those people who is meant to have several children.
Post a Comment