Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Grace!



Joel and I had the pleasure of meeting Grace Marie yesterday, brand new daughter to our friends Merrick and Hannah. Poor Hannah was on bedrest for THREE WEEKS before Grace arrived, which made her apperance even sweeter.

Joel and Merrick were roommates in college, and we've kept in touch through the years. Hanah and Merrick's first date was the same night as Joel and my 1st date- Hockey Game in Portland. Nine years later...here we are! Grace is their first daughter and she is absolutely gorgeous. Hannah and Merrick seemed completely smitten, (of course!), and had that precious new-parent-exhausted-yet-completely-overjoyed look to them. I have the best memories of Our days in the hospital with teeny tiny brand new babies and so I of course cried on the way home.

So CONGRATS to Hannah, Merrick and Sweet Gracie.


1 comment:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Oh my goodness! She is truly precious!! I'm glad you got to welcome her to the world! Hopefully we'll get to visit them soon.