Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oregon Trail!

I have so much to blog about.  But I'm so tired!  And I'm trying to clean my house, really clean it.  (It's futile, FYI.)

Plus we've had all kinds of end-of-the-school-year things going on- like Berkley's High School Graduation!  More about that later, but on the way home from said Graduation, we stopped at the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center in Baker City.  Maddy's been studying the Oregon Trail.  She missed a couple days of school AND the big Oregon Trail reenactment, so her teacher asked her to do a little presentation on the Center.  Here is what she (we) came up with!  Maddy took all the pics with her own camera, chose them, and came up with the captions!  (There's sound as well!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddy your video project is fantastic! You must be very proud.
Josh's Grandma :)

Becky said...

Maddy, that was amazing!! Awesome project! So proud of you!