Garrett was at Grayson's birthday party and Maddy was sleeping off a slumber party, so Carter and Joel got to work.
We used to have a fire pit in this spot, but the vines didn't like that too well. So we moved the fire pit and it was the perfect size and location for this swing. We've already used it SO much. I sit out there sometimes in the morning and sip my tea. Joel and I sit there to talk and soon we are joined by our 3 babes. I think it's going to be a good thing.
Now, I just need a little table so I can set my tea/coffee/wine/margarita/iphone/book/magazine down.







2 comments:
I must admit I'm jealous. I love your yard. =)
This is so funny, because I just got a glider bench for my front porch. Well I got it for a b-day gift back in May, but it is just now put together.
To sit is divine.
Post a Comment